Atlanta Parent Magazine is a monthly publication that is a great resource for Atlanta Moms. They have a noteworthy goal “…to serve as your guide as you move from the joys of new motherhood to the challenges of raising teens.”
Atlanta Parent Magazine also has several spin-off publications.
· Atlanta Baby – Published quarterly to provide detailed information for new and expectant parents.
· Just Kids – Semiannual resource for families with special needs children.
· Camp Guide – A comprehensive source for information on day and overnight camps, published annually.
· Big Book of Parties - Published twice a year, an incredible party-planning guide.
· Big Book of Schools – Metro Atlanta guide dedicated to Schools and Education, published annually.
The official Atlanta Parent Magazine website, Atlantaparent.com features a comprehensive list of Atlanta family fun activities including great ideas such as the best Atlanta attractions to visit, neighborhood playgrounds, easy to make crafts, family cooking ideas and other fun. Visit the website and you’ll also be able to access a calendar of Atlanta family fun events.
Atlanta Parent is a free magazine that you can find at local grocery stores, malls, and restaurants. Check out the complete list of venues that carry Atlanta Parent Magazine or visit the website frequently for great articles and up to date family fun events.