The privacy of our visitors is important to us. We never sell your personal information to third parties. This Privacy Notice is not intended to be a legal document, but simply a guide to give you some idea of the sort of information that may be collected automatically from visitors to our site.
Data Collection and Intended Use
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
· Active data (such as name, mail address, e-mail address, telephone/fax numbers, credit card details, password, etc.) when voluntarily submitted by visitors for registration, contests, on-line order placement, etc.; and
· Passive data such as web statistics and/or tracking software that automatically collects and stores data about visitors including IP addresses, types of web browser used, pages visited, time of visits, referring URLs, referring keywords and other data.
If during your visit to our web site you participate in a survey, send an e-mail, or perform some other transaction online, the following additional information will be collected:
· The e-mail address and contents of e-mail, for those who communicate with us via e-mail.
· Information volunteered in response to a survey.
· Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose. The information collected is not limited to text characters and may include audio, video, and graphic information formats you send us.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites, Ad Servers, and Sponsors
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/.
Cookies are stored on your own PC and can be managed through your Internet Browser (lookup "cookies" in your browser help for more information). You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
Information collected from visitors may be stored in a variety of formats and storage mechanisms and used for a variety of purposes relating to our business and the businesses of third parties.
Our Commitment to Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online.
How You Can Access or Correct Information
Access to personally identifiable information that is collected from our site may be accessible for a limited period of time from the point of collection. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our site, you can access that account to review the information you provided.
Updates & Effective Date
From time to time, we may update this privacy statement. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personally identifiable information by placing a notice on our site. We encourage you to periodically check back and review this policy so that you always will know what information we collect, how we use it, and to whom we disclose it.
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was updated on March 13, 2009.