If you’ve been in Atlanta long enough you know that pumpkin patches magically sprout in the fall along the side of the road. One weekend there’s a patch of grass next to a popular gas station, then the first chilly weekend in October there’s a full blown pumpkin patch! This also happens with Christmas trees but I’ll address that in a few months.
If you’ve always wanted to know what a real pumpkin patch looks like, then head over to The Pumpkin Patch at Yule Forest Hwy 155. There are real pumpkins growing on the vine and loads of fall family fun activities such as …
- Pumpkin jumping pillow
- Petting zoo
- Educational Pumpkin Movie
- Science with Live reptiles
- Wooden Spider maze
- Talking Chicken Show
- Obstacles Course and Pumpkin Shoot
Train rides through the pumpkin patch are available on the weekends. There are also a couple new exhibits… Georgia on My Mind and Georgia Growing Green.
The Pumpkin Patch at Yule Forest Hwy 155
13 Reagan Road, Stockbridge, GA, 30281
Pumpkin Patch Admission Details:
- Monday – Friday (4:00pm to 7:00pm) No Reservation Required
- Saturday & Sunday (9:00am to 6:00pm)
- Admission $6.00 per person OR $8.00 upgrade (includes funzone and Small Pumpkin)
- Some activities are extra
- Free Admission on Wednesdays to Kids wearing a costume!!!! This includes a free Hayride!!!!