I made Betty Crocker’s Turkey Cupcakes for Thanksgiving last year and they were a huge hit. They would be great to serve after the family football game or the day before Thanksgiving. That way they don’t have to compete with the Pumpkin pie and other traditional favorites!
Here’s what you’ll need…
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® devil’s food cake mix (or any other cake mix you would like to use)
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 2 containers (1 lb each) Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy milk chocolate frosting
- 1 tube (4.25 oz) Betty Crocker® white decorating icing
- 1 tube (0.68 oz) Betty Crocker® brown decorating gel
- Candy corn
- Chocolate candy sprinkles
I used Hershey Kisses instead of piping 2 mounds of frosting on top of the already frosted cupcake. Believe it or not, the turkeys are just as cute without eyes so you can also nix the brown and white decorating icing/gel. Visit bettycrocker.com for directions and details on how to assemble the Turkey Cupcakes.